Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Online Bingo Finder’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are licensed to access the content, information and services contained within this website for personal use only. This does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website. The website content, design, layout or text cannot be copied, edited, reproduced or otherwise manipulated without express written permission.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 based in the UK. All competitions within Online Bingo Finder are free to enter. This does not, however, include the cost of connecting to Online Bingo Finder, or the cost of the phone call/SMS message when competitions are phone based, which the user is required to pay.
- Winners of any competition will be notified by email within one week of the closing date of the competition except where competitions are jointly offered with a third party. In this case, winners will be notified once the third party has drawn the winner. Should the email bounce, an attempt to contact the customer will also be made by phone. If contact cannot be made within one month, the prize will be lost. Prizes will be sent by default to the customers registered address. It is the winners responsibility to notify of any change in contact details.
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Online Bingo Finder. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Any further enquiries, comments or questions regarding any of the terms and conditions, operation or dealings of the website should be made via email at email@example.com. Please note we cannot answer any enquiries regarding featured products/services on our site.
Online Bingo Finder is owned by Emanon Ltd, Company registration number: 06644852